Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Creating a Theme for a User Interface in JQuery

Today I was given an assignment to create some Powerpoint® slides for Vineyard Church North Phoenix. I already had the foundation of the artwork created, as the slides would be a spin-off of the promotional campaign that went out for Women's Evening at Vineyard Church North Phoenix. They are also refreshing their website and I got a call to ask if I could create a theme for the skin at jqueryui.com. This is exciting for me, since I've never used this template builder before. You can customize the look of your buttons, widgets, fonts, etc. in the template builder. You can also choose a template that has already been created. Once you are finished, you just select "download template" and it zips it for you, downloads and is ready to use. Pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment