Thursday, May 3, 2012

"Heaven", our Shih Tzu Puppy, Art and Dreams.



I need to mention that we were recently blessed with the most adorable puppy I've ever met. My sister-in-law has two shih tzus named Lola and Louie, and they had their first pups in February. We were fortunate to be given one of these puppies and my daughter picked the black one. She named her "Heaven", and she's brought so much happiness to our lives in the short time she's been with us.

This is a video of Heaven when she was still drinking from her bottle. Heaven's grown up so much already. She's not drinking puppy milk anymore. Yesterday she learned how to bark during play time. I used the "stabilizer" feature on YouTube, thinking it would fix the shakiness that occured during recording. I think the original looked better. Ha! I predict that I'll be posting more content about Heaven in the future, so please consider this a formal introduction.

Now, on to ART.

Yesterday I mentioned that I joined an online art "academy". Last night I watched one of the demonstrations in oil painting. I was mesmerized, while watching the artist display her skills. It was actually very amazing and I fell asleep thinking about the painting she created.

Let me tell you about the dream I had.

I've been wrestling with a life decision. Should I move back to Arizona? I've been seeking divine guidance on this, because moving to Austin was such a major decision for us. Well, last night I had a dream that I was standing in my apartment and it was empty. My family had moved on without me. There were items that were left behind strewn about the floor and the electricity was turned off. I felt that I had also been left behind. I knew that I needed to find a way back, and started to look online (on my phone) for a train ticket back to Arizona. Maybe I feel "left behind" because my sister and her family moved back to Arizona. I may be feeling disconnected and those feeling are being expressed in my dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment