Friday, October 21, 2011

Finding Inspiration in the Dentist Chair

This is me sitting in the dentist chair, waiting for the dentist to come back. I'm bored here. These are my favorite pants from Old Navy. They're comfortable and I use them a lot to paint, hence the paint splatters on the lower portion of the pants leg. These are my favorite shoes. I've had them since 2004 and I will probably have them forever since they're broken in nicely.


The dentist's office is kind of old. Thank goodness there's a window with a bright red frame and matching fence on the other side. They really thought this out. I like the way the light reflects on the glass and adds another dimension. It looks like there's a magical doorway somewhere in between the glass and the fence. Like a hologram, maybe?  Each station has a flat-screen television, but that doesn't interest me and it actually increases my anxiety level. I want this appointment to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment